Columbarium

Our Columbarium

St. Paul’s offers a resting place for the ashes of loved ones in its columbarium, located in the back of the sanctuary.

It was made from the 1857 white-oak pews that originally were built for the church. The work was done by one of our parishioners, local craftsman, George Mann.

For more information, call the church at 570-278-2954.