Episcopal Churches of Upper Sussquehanna County Pennsylvania
St. Paul’s Church, Montrose
Founded in 1831, St. Paul’s was received into union with the Diocese of Pennsylvania in 1833. It is located on Church Street in Montrose. It current structure was built in 1857.
St. Mark’s Church, New Milford
Founded in 1817, St Mark’s was admitted to union with the Diocese of Pennsylvania in 1822. It is located on Main Street. The church was built in 1827.
Christ Church, Susquehanna
Founded in 1873, the present church was built in 1891 and had its first service in 1893. It was admitted to union in 1923. It is located on Main Street.